The Department of Water Resources (DWR) and the University of California are collaborating to bring you the third workshop in our series on managing landscapes during drought, designed for landscape irrigation managers. The workshop features indoor presentations with accompanying outdoor demonstrations. Additional complementary resources will be provided to all attendees after the event. Certificates of attendance are available for attendees who wish to sign up for Irrigation Association or PLANET CEUs.
Registration Fee $20
- Understanding precipitation rates (PR) to reduce runoff
- Improving sprinkler distribution uniformity (DU) to reduce water use
- Improving controller programs during mandatory water restrictions
- Determining application rates and PR of drip/micro irrigation
- Understanding soils to reduce runoff or deep percolation
- Understanding water meters to improve irrigation during drought