Policies + Plans - Water
Energy efficiency is one of the best ways to reduce green house gases and become a more sustainable human inhabited world. Los Angeles works at becoming more energy efficient because it understands this and is looking to be the best steward to the environment that it can be. Below are just some ways Los Angeles is integrating energy efficiency within the region
- Office of the Treasurer- California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority (CAEATFA)
- Los Angeles Department of Public Works- LED Street Lighting Energy Efficiency Program
- Santa Clarita- Green Energy Incentive Program
- Santa Clarita- Green Guide & 2011 Green Calendar
- Los Angeles Community College District- LACCD Energy Strategic Plan
Please note: LARC is currently updating this list and creating a comprehensive and user-friendly searchable index of climate policies and plans for California, LA County, and the 88 municipalities within LA County.