Hosted by San Francisco Department of the Environment
Sponsored by the California Statewide Finance Advisory Council
As businesses set goals for lowering energy costs and achieving sustainability, they increasingly look to solar power for clean energy procurement. Both declining solar installation prices and innovative financing options are making solar more affordable than ever.
- Renewable energy procurement methods
- Lease and power purchase agreements
- PACE financing and other loan programs
- Strategies for companies that lease space
- Options for loads exceeding on-site generation
- Upcoming policies and market developments
- Aaron Enz, Director, Corporate Development, Alta Energy
- Brad Copithorne, Vice President of Commercial PACE Program, Renew Financial
- Peggy Hannon, Director of Sales, Channel Partner Program, SunEdison
- Cale Garamendi, Regional Sales Manager, Vista Solar
For those who cannot attend, a call-in webinar number will be provided when you register.
The Statewide Finance Advisory Council is funded by Energy Upgrade California® and the U.S. Department of Energy SunShot Initiative. Council Partners include the City and County of San Francisco Department of the Environment, the Los Angeles Regional Collaborative for Climate Action, the San Joaquin Valley Clean Energy Organization, and the Center for Sustainable Energy.