The California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) created a strategic plan calling for, among other energy efficiency goals, net zero energy commercial buildings by 2030 and net zero energy residential construction by 2020. Stay ahead of the industry and your competitors to see how this is done before code forces you to do so. Architects, Engineers, Contractors and Consultants are all encouraged to attend. Continuing education units for USGBC and AIA credential holders will be available.
Confirmed Speakers and Topics Include:
- Drew Shula (Verdical Group) -- Welcome and Intro.
- Lisa Matthiessen (Integral Group) -- "Cost of Zero" Research.
- Braulio Baptista (ZGF) and Alan Shepherd (WSP) – Conrad Hilton Foundation Headquarters in Agoura Hills.
- Ryan Whitacre (Gensler) – Video, PNC Tower, Glumac Downtown LA office segue.
- Mitch Dec (Glumac) – Glumac Downtown LA office.
- Chris McClean (Buro Happold) -- Morphosis Office in Culver City.
- Jim Coyle (Pankow) -- Jackson Sustainable Winery Building at UC Davis.
- Matthew Porreca (BNIM) – Omega Center, Iowa Utilities Board, Greensburg, Kansas.